Hey, now…Today is my 23rd birthday and it’s been a wild year! It has been so sweet to wake up to the onslaught of messages from all of my favorite people all at once. For anyone/everyone who has reached out via text, call, Facebook message/post, Snapchat, Instagram…thank you. It means the world and I wanted to take a moment to express my deep gratitude for all of you. As well as acknowledge the suffering and lives lost of our Native brothers and sisters. I hope you all have a wonderful day! Thank you for the encouragement you give so freely.
Today’s post is to be s bit different: 23 things you might not know about me (in celebration of turning 23, get it?). Be sure to check out the giveaways at the end of the post that is a roundup of a bunch of my favorite things!
- I’m a 22-year-old proud Venezuelan girl with a lot of American gratitude.
- I’m currently getting my Bachelors in Photography.
- I swear I need books just as much as I need air and water.
- I have an obsession with pins and I’m not one bit ashamed.
- I’m a VERY picky eater. Just ask my friends and they’ll tell you all about it.
- Water is my favorite drink ever!
- I go through candles and chocolate like it’s nobodies business.
- I’m continuously impressed and inspired by others.
- I once broke a toe into 3 parts and had to wear one of those astronaut-looking boots.
- I’m afraid of needles.
- I’m an over analyzer to a fault. It’s hard for me to turn off my brain and just go with the flow.
- Buying and making gifts is one of my absolute favorite things to do. Nothing makes me happier than finding (or making) the perfect thing for someone.
- I cry at EVERY SINGLE movie. Yes, even the happy ones. I literally can’t help it.
- When I meet someone, I know in about 3 seconds if I like them or not.
- I wear the same earrings every day because I am allergic to just about everything I put in my ears.
- I’ve read 156 books so far this year.
- I am petrified of insects. Yes, even butterflies.
- I’ve been blogging for over 5 years now. My first blog was book-related.
- I’ve never seen Lord of the Rings or Star Wars. Please don’t kill me.
- I can’t eat spicy food. Even Hot Cheetos are too much for me.
- I have a drivers license but I rarely (if not ever) drive.
- I watch HDTV every day. Fixer Upper is life.
- This has been the most rewarding year of my life to date.
Who’s ready for a giveaway?!